- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ENDURA MT500 FREEZING POINT HOSE MTB Thermal Trousers
129.95 € RRP €174.99
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 232638102
The MT500 FREEZING POINT HOSE by ENDURA provides cosy warmth when mother nature gives you the freezing cold shoulder. This is thanks to the PRIMALOFT GOLD inserts on the thighs, which are excellent at storing heat. The lightweight thermal trousers from the popular Scottish brand also impress with their stretch material at the back, which ensures optimal mobility. Thanks to a water-repellent impregnation, the MTB trousers offer you extra rain protection, while slits on the thighs provide ventilation. The optimised waist adjustment creates an improved fit and long zips on the lower legs make it easier to put on or take off protectors.
MT500 Collection: Since ENDURA was founded the MT500 collection has been the company's flagship. The collection is outstandingly robust thanks to the collaboration with the Atherton siblings as well as the Hazzard Racing Team and a number of other talented male and female Enduro riders.
• Lightweight MTB thermal trousers for men with warming PRIMALOFT GOLD padding on the front thighs
• Windproof stretch material on the lower back for optimal freedom of movement
• Water-repellent PFC-free coating for improved weather protection
• Zipper with press stud
• Flexible stretch waistband with belt loops
• Two zipped side pockets for your essentials
• Softshell thermal material with stretch content on the calves
• Thigh vents made of mesh material
• Long zips on the lower legs
• Compatible with ENDURA CLICKFAST SYSTEM liner pants
• Relaxed Fit
Material: 40% polyester (of which 20% recycled), 40% polyamide, 20% elastane
ENDURA CLICKFAST SYSTEM:
Some ENDURA trousers feature a CLICKFAST snap fastener system and can be combined with any type of CLICKFAST liner pants. Simply press the snap fasteners of the liner pants into the snap fasteners of the outer trousers to firmly connect inner and outer pants.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful.
In order to preserve the planet for future generations, the production of environmentally friendly products is of great importance to ENDURA. That is why ENDURA production has been PFC-free since autumn 2018. To maintain the performance of the garments while reducing the effects on the planet, ENDURA uses biodegradable and PFC-free waterproofing and cleaning agents.
• Prod. code: 2287445: ENDURA waterproofing spray for clothing
• Prod. code: 2287446: ENDURA cleaner and waterproofing spray
PRIMALOFT GOLD INSULATION:
The material is a thermally bonded, perforated, insulating padding. It primarily stands out for thermal efficiency, water repellency and breathability.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without inner pants, Without seat pad