- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MT500 FREEZING POINT JACKET II by ENDURA provides cosy warmth when mother nature gives you the freezing cold shoulder. This is thanks to the PRIMALOFT GOLD insert on the back, a synthetic fibre padding that is very puffy and can store heat very well.
The thermal jacket from the iconic Scottish brand also impresses with lightweight and durable panels made from ripstop material for improved abrasion protection, as well as flexible softshell thermal material at the back and under the armpits for excellent freedom of movement. In addition, it offers you rain protection thanks to a water-repellent impregnation. Large 2-way vents that extend to the back to provide optimal ventilation. The front pockets can be used for additional ventilation if needed.
Backpack wearers will also be pleased with silicone prints around the shoulders that improve the fit of the backpack.
The Scots know how to deal with rain and cold weather – this MTB thermal jacket will get you through the cold season on your tours, even in sub-zero temperatures.
• Men's MTB thermal jacket with warming PRIMALOFT GOLD back padding
• Water repellent coating for improved weather protection
• Lightweight and durable panels made of ripstop material
• Thermal, stretch softshell material at the back and underarms for optimal freedom of movement
• Silicone prints on shoulders keeps a backpack in place
• Large, backpack compatible 2-way vents
• Concealed sleeve pocket on the inside
• Zipped front pockets that can be used for extra ventilation
• Reflective design elements
• Relaxed Fit
Material: 50% polyester, 42% polyamide, 8% elastane
The MT500 FREEZING POINT VEST can be found under prod. code: 2312443.
PFC is a group of chemicals acting as intermediates, auxiliary materials or breakdown products of certain fluorocarbon compounds. They are used in garment production to impregnate clothing due to their durable water- and grease-repellent properties. However, PFC residues are non-biodegradable and may be harmful.
In order to preserve the planet for future generations, the production of environmentally friendly products is of great importance to ENDURA. That is why ENDURA production has been PFC-free since autumn 2018. To maintain the performance of the garments while reducing the effects on the planet, ENDURA uses biodegradable and PFC-free waterproofing and cleaning agents.
• Prod. code: 2287445: ENDURA waterproofing spray for clothing
• Prod. code: 2287446: ENDURA cleaner and waterproofing spray
The material is a thermally bonded, perforated, insulating padding. It primarily stands out for thermal efficiency, water repellency and breathability.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Regular Fit