With the ENDURA MT500 II overshoes, dirty shoes are a thing of the past. As they are made of neoprene and feature a nylon coating, the overshoes reliably protect from dirt and support you on steep climbs over muddy ground.
• Upper made of durable, nylon-coated neoprene
• Neoprene-lined zip with stay-down zipper pull
• Additional velcro
• Rubber toe cap provides support on muddy ascents thanks to its rough surface
• Welded centre seam
• Inside with KEVLAR coating and sides with KEVLAR seams
• Reflective elements
• Suitable for all common MTB pedal systems
Material: 90% polychloride, 10% polyamide
Manufacturer's ref.: E1118
A lightweight and highly durable yarn with tremendous tensile strength. KEVLAR offers extra protection in the areas that are most vulnerable to abrasion and friction.