- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Bad weather? Yes, please! The waterproof MT500 one-piece suit by ENDURA withstands a water column of approx. 18 000 mm and is thus a reliable choice for rainy days. This rain suit protects you from water, mud and wind. You can count on it!
• Onesie made of breathable, wind- and waterproof EXOSHELL 60 three-layer fabric
• Waterproof rating approx. 18 000 mm
• Breathability approx. 64´000 g/m²/24 h
• Waterproof, sealed seams
• One-piece, divided front design for maximum protection from mud
• Durable fabric with silicone prints on seat and shoulders
• 3D adjustable hood
• Water-repellent front zip with storm flap
• Ventilation through long two-way zip on back and lower legs
• Front pockets serve as vents
• Hand warmer pockets
• Sleeve pocket for lift ticket
• Cuff with Velcro for width adjustment
• Zip with snap fastener
• Stretch panels on leg
• Comfortable fit
Material: 91% polyamide, 9% elastane
With the EXOSHELL 60 membrane consisting of a unique 3-layer laminate, textiles can achieve a great breathability in combination with an outstanding waterproof rating. This laminate is light and durable. With a waterproof rating of 18 000 mm, it reliably keeps you dry – and impresses with a breathability of 60 000 g/m²/24h. The secret of this enormous vapour permeability is the thin, fluorine-free membrane, which is protected by a very thin laminate. Thus, it is additionally impregnated, which improves moisture transport to the outside – for even better breathability.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Regular Fit