- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ENDURA MT500 waterproof trousers for men
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The MT500 waterproof trousers by ENDURA are our recommended buy for bad weather. Thanks to EXOSHELL 60 material, they protect you from wind and rain. Besides, the trousers are extremely robust and durable.
• Rain trousers made of breathable, wind- and waterproof EXOSHELL 60 three-layer fabric
• Waterproof rating approx. 18 000 mm
• Breathability approx. 64 000 g/m²/24 h
• Waterproof, sealed seams
• Waterproof stretch panels for increased range of movement
• Durable material in crotch
• Belt loops
• Zip with snap fastener
• Side pockets with zip
• Long, water-resistant two-way zip on thighs for ventilation
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with ENDURA CLICKFAST SYSTEM liner pants
Material: 100% polyamide
With the EXOSHELL 60 membrane consisting of a unique 3-layer laminate, textiles can achieve a great breathability in combination with an outstanding waterproof rating. This laminate is light and durable. With a waterproof rating of 18 000 mm, it reliably keeps you dry – and impresses with a breathability of 60 000 g/m²/24h. The secret of this enormous vapour permeability is the thin, fluorine-free membrane, which is protected by a very thin laminate. Thus, it is additionally impregnated, which improves moisture transport to the outside – for even better breathability.
ENDURA CLICKFAST SYSTEM:
Some ENDURA trousers feature a CLICKFAST snap fastener system and can be combined with any type of CLICKFAST liner pants. Simply press the snap fasteners of the liner pants into the snap fasteners of the outer trousers to firmly connect inner and outer pants.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Leg length:
- Trouser features:
- Without straps, Without inner pants, Without seat pad
- Regular Fit