- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The BC Urban by ERGON is the perfect companion for urban life – combining style and functionality. ERGON puts a special focus on a carrying system that remains back-friendly even when the backpack is heavily loaded. A typical ERGON feature is a back length that can be adjusted in four steps. A wide hip belt ensures a stable load distribution on the hips. Aluminium rails in the back plate provide optimal adjustment to the individual back shape. The upper material is bluesign certified, water-repellent and consists of 39 recycled 0,5 litre PET bottles in total. The contents of the main compartment can be conveniently accessed via roll-top closure. The removable laptop bag and the practical cargo strap for transporting e.g. parcels turn the BC Urban into the perfect everyday companion.
• Bike backpack made from recycled PET bottles
• Back length can be adjusted in four steps
• Four-zone back (can be horizontally and vertically shaped with aluminium profiles)
• Roll-top closure
• Carrying handle
• Large-volume main compartment with inner compartment
• Removable bottom stiffener
• Two large outer compartments on front
• Removable, padded notebook bag (up to 15“)
• Self-adjusting, preshaped shoulder straps
• Length- and height-adjustable chest strap
• Removable hip belt with foam stiffener, belt lock and key pocket
• Removable cargo strap for transporting bulky goods
• Reflective elements
Volume: approx. 21 l
Max. load: approx. 10 kg
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: