- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
ERGON Ergon GP1 BioKork grip for Rohloff/Nexus
Product code: 171808100
The GP1 BioKork offers like all grips of the Ergon Performance Comfort Series perfect ergonomics for hands and wrists. Cork is an anti-bacterial, anti... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The GP1 BioKork offers like all grips of the Ergon Performance Comfort Series perfect ergonomics for hands and wrists. Cork is an anti-bacterial, anti-allergic and therefore especially skin-friendly material. It provides good shock absorption and is very light thanks to its low density. The grip body consists of 40% cork. The cork comes from biologically cultivation in Portugal and fullfills the strictest ecological directives. All parts of the grip are consistently made in consideration of ecological sustainability. Inside the grip, 40% of the plastic have been replaced by grass fibres. The grip clamp consists of 100% recyclable aluminium. This BioKork grip results from the Ergon initiative "GreenLab".
· Designed for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters
· 1 pair, incl. handlebar plugs
· Available in small or large
Please specify size!
Ergon Performance Comfort Series
Numb fingers, hurting hands or forearms are a problem for a lot of bikers. Ergon, the bike ergonomics specialist, solves this problem with a grip concept. The advantages are obvious:
· Lasting pain prevention thanks to optimal pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
· Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape
· Defined steering precision without spongy steering behaviour
· Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
· Angle of hand rest can be adjusted steplessly
· Surface with 3 different grip zones
· Optimal form fit thanks to two adapted sizes: small for small to medium-sized hands (glove sizes 6.5 - 8.5), large for large hands (glove sizes 8.5 - 10.5)