- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
ERGON Ergon grips GC1 for Nexus®
Product code: 190202400
These grips have been developed to meet the ergonomic requirements of cyclists who use handlebars that are bent backwards. Using these handlebars with... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
These grips have been developed to meet the ergonomic requirements of cyclists who use handlebars that are bent backwards. Using these handlebars with standard grips usually requires bending your wrists. The GC1 corrects this false position of your hand thanks to its anatomical and ergonomically adapted shape.
· specially adapted for use with Nexus® twist shifters
· 1 pair, incl. handlebar plugs
Ergon Performance Comfort Series
Numb fingers, hurting hands or forearms are a problem for a lot of bikers. Ergon, the bike ergonomics specialist, solves this problem with a grip concept. The advantages are obvious:
· lasting pain prevention thanks to optimal pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
· hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape
· defined steering precision without spongy steering behaviour
· twist-proof mounting with only one screw
· angle of hand rest can be adjusted steplessly
· surface with 3 different grip zones
- Manufacturer`s ref.: