- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The developers from Ergon have actually managed to further improve the successful GE1 grip. The surface profile of the GE1 Evo grips offers even more grip than the predecessor model and the GravityControl rubber compound is softer while offering the same, precise feeling. By turning the handlebar axis by 8%, the elbows are automatically lifted outwards. Thus, the GE1 Evo actively supports the correct lower arm and upper body position during downhill riding. Thanks to a fully integrated grip end that is connected to the inner core, you can even grab the bar at the outer ends, as the grip edge is also soft. This provides relief for the pressure-sensitive ulnar nerve lying at the outer hand. With the improved GE1 Evo, Ergon offers an excellent, rider-oriented grip for wide riser bars.
• Intended use: MTB, Enduro, Freeride and All-Mountain
• Maximum grip thanks to silicone-based rubber compounds and a texture orientation opposite to the rotation of the hand
• Cushioning inner core
• Angle-optimized grip surface for improved torso and forearm position
• Also perfect for use on wide riser bars
• Inner clamp made of cold forged aluminium, CNC machined
• Weight: approx. 110 g (per pair)
• 1 pair
• Recommended for glove size L / XL (8,5 – 10,5) or when requiring additional shock absorption
Note: For riders with glove size S / M (6,5 - 8,5) or for those who prefer a lower grip circumference, we recommend the Ergon GE1 Evo Slim grips (item no.: 2268102).
- with bar ends: