- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ERGON GFR1 Factory grips (Grip FreeRide) of the Gravity series combine high damping comfort with equally high precision. They are perfectly suited for Mountain Bike, Freeride and Gravity riding.
With their slim shape, the grips provide maximum feedback, yet they also offer great damping thanks to the lamella design on the grip surface. What’s more, the ERGON GFR1 Factory grips have a particularly strong lower grip zone. This reduces the forces required for pulling up the front wheel.
The inner stop ensures direct orientation for fast maneuvers or jumps and keeps your hand in the ideal position so that you can operate the controls at all times.
Thanks to their Factory Custom Rubber compound, the handles feature maximal grip and rebound properties. This rubber compound is developed and manufactured for ERGON in Germany and, with its outstanding properties, ensures best control even on the most demanding trails.
The grips come with high-strength inner aluminium clamps. They also clamp on carbon bars and won’t rotate once fitted.
• Slim design for maximum feedback
• Lamella design on grip surface for very good damping on hard trails
• Reduced effort thanks to strong lower grip zone
• Inner stop to find the ideal hand position fast
• Adapted to the gripping zones of the hand
• Inner aluminium clamps offer generous space
• High resistance against rotation (even on carbon bars)
• UV-resistant rubber compound
• Replaceable end plugs
• Material: Factory Custom Rubber (handle), cold-forged aluminium, CNC machined (clamp)
• Suitable for handlebar outer Ø 22,2 mm
• Inner clamps
• Weight: approx. 165 g (pair)
In the box:
• ERGON GFR1 Factory MTB grips (1 pair)
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Grip shape: