- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
GP1 BioLeder handlebar grips
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
Availability in the stores
During the lockdown, you can also pick up this item at one of our stores – contact-free of course. Just note the product code, click on your local store, make an appointment for pick-up, and tell us the product code and quantity in the appointment's comment field.
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon GP1 BioLeder grips are made from seamless natural leather and thus offer a purely natural feeling. The ergonomic grips are hand-sized for best pressure distribution and an ergonomic grip position and feature an open-pore surface. Thus, they fit perfectly in your hands and are easy to install.
• Ergonomic grip made of natural rubber
• Natural tanned leather with untreated open-pore surface and individual, natural characteristics
• Seamless leather processing (developed in cooperation with the London leather manufacturer Quoc Pham)
• Hand-sized three-dimensional shape supports best pressure distribution, ergonomic hand positioning and high vibration absorption
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamp mechanism
• Protected against rotation with just one bolt
• Adjustable hand rest
• Size: Large: 8,5 - 10,5
• Material: grip: leather; clamp: cold-forged aluminium
• Weight: approx. 220 g
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GP1 BioLeder grips, bar end plugs and 3 ml care oil
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: