- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON GP1 grips for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Best ergonomics for demanding cyclists – the Ergon GP1 grips for Rohloff or Nexus twist shifters are extremely robust and ergonomic. Apart from a hand-sized shape supporting a correct grip position of your hands, the grips offer best vibration absorption on rough terrain. The different anti-slip grip zones always ensure a secure hold. The forged aluminium clamp allows for a fast installation with just one bolt and secures the grip against rotation.
• Ergonomic grip designed for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters (the right grip is shorter)
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-sized three-dimensional shape supports best pressure distribution, ergonomic hand positioning and high vibration absorption
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamp mechanism
• Protected against rotation with just one bolt
• Adjustable hand rest
• Available in two different sizes: small for small to medium-sized hands (6.5 – 8.5), large for large hands (8.5 – 10.5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; clamp: cold-forged aluminium
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GP1 grips for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters, bar end plugs
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: