- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As if made from one piece – the Ergon GP1 leather grips for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters not only impress with their ergonomics but also with their design. Made from naturally tanned open-pore leather, the grips lie comfortably in your hand. The Ergon grips support a correct grip position and effectively absorb vibrations.
• Ergonomic grips made of natural leather, designed for use with Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters (the right grip is slightly shorter)
• Naturally tanned leather with non-treated, open-pore surface
• Seamless leather processing
• Hand-sized 3-dimensional shape provide even pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand positions and high vibration absorption
• Suitable for carbon bars
• With aluminium clamps
• Secured against twisting with one bolt only
• Infinitely adjustable hand rest
• For large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: leather grips; clamp made from cold forged aluminium
In the box: 1 pair of Ergon GP1 leather grips for Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters, bar end plugs and caring oil
- with bar ends: