- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SFC3 Comp Gel saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon SFC3 Comp gel saddle is perfect for all those who like sporty riding, but want to sit comfortably nevertheless. A large sitting surface ensures great pressure distribution over sit bones and pubic bones. A padding consisting of orthopaedic comfort foam and gel pads ensures increased support and comfort, even when not wearing padded cycling underpants. The comfort is further increased by a smooth shape that eliminates increased pressure on the edges. A relief channel in the centre of the saddle reduces the feeling of numbness and unpleasant pressure marks in the perineal area. Last but not least, a slim saddle nose offers best freedom of movement when pedalling.
• Wide, sporty saddle for fitness bikes, e-bikes and touring bikes
• Narrow nose for best freedom of pedalling movement
• Relief channel for effective relief in the perineal area
• Large sitting surface with a smooth transition to the saddle edges
• Padding for high comfort
• Frame: Light FeC steel
• Saddle shell: carbon composite
• Outer fabric: robust and easy-care microfibre top
• Padding: orthopeadic Aircell foam with gel pads on sit bones
• Length: approx. 270 mm
• Width: approx. 156 mm (small), approx. 172 mm (large)
• Sit bone distance: approx. 9-12 cm (small), approx. 12-15 cm (large)
• Weight: approx. 370 g (small), approx. 390 g (large)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: