- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Without a doubt: the Ergon saddle has E-Mountain bikers sitting in the front row. Thanks to the SM E-Mountain Core Prime, men can also profit from the Ergon Core technology on rough terrain with more comfort and better power transfer.
Long climbs? Just stay seated while the rear ramp gives you stability.
How it works:
The saddle’s ergonomic core provides excellent relief in the genital area and less pressure on the sit bones. The floating TwinShell concept combines with the ergonomic core to support the natural movements of the pelvis when pedalling. It provides active relief for the sit bones and back, while reliably dampening the effects of rough terrains.
Back-pain has become one of the world’s biggest health problems. And it certainly takes the fun out of a bike ride. All of the 2020 Ergon Core models have won a seal of approval from the “Campaign for Healthier Backs” (Forum Healthy Back Association and Federal Association of German Back Schools).
• Comfortable MTB saddle for e-bikes
• Relief zone, specifically designed for the male anatomy
• Raised rear end with V-shape for high freedom of movement
• Seal of approval from the “Campaign for Healthier Backs” (Forum Healthy Back Association and Federal Association of German Back Schools)
• Model: SM E-Mountain Core Prime Men
• Intended use: E-MTB
• Gender: men-specific
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Material saddle rail: CroMo (rail Ø: 7 mm)
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: Orthopedic Comfort Foam
• S/M: approx. 278 x 147 mm
• M/L: approx. 278 x 160 mm
• S/M: sit bone distance 9 - 12 cm
• M/L: sit bone distance 12 - 16 cm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Ergon SM E-Mountain Core Prime Men E-MTB Saddle
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 110 41