- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The e-MTB comfort saddle SM E-Mountain Sport by Ergon is specifically designed for male mountain bikers riding a pedal-assist bike. In contrast to regular MTB tours, tours with e-MTBs are characterized by longer periods of sitting in a moderate riding position. In the area of the pubic bone, the E-MTB specific saddle features a relief channel with cutout that is specifically adapted to the male anatomy. With an electric mountain bike you can take steeper trails, yet the impact force in a collision is much higher. Therefore, the comfortable MTB saddle comes with a raised rear end to improve your riding position on uphill rides. On especially steep climbs, the padded nose offers additional comfort, while the V shape of the saddle with wide flanks allows you to comfortably change your position on fast downhills. The surface design of the e-mtb specific saddle relieves the perineal area and the micro foam padding with pressure-distributing OrthoCell inlays reduces pressure or numbness.
• Comfortable MTB saddle for e-bikes
• Men-specific, anatomic design
• Raised rear end with V-shape for high freedom of movement
• Optimized relief channel with cutout
• Robust saddle cover with sliding flanks
• All-over micro foam padding with pressure-distributing inlays
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Rails: CroMo
• Rail Ø: 7 mm
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: orthopaedic comfort foam with OrthoCell inlays in sensitive areas
• Dimensions: approx. 278 x 145 mm (S/M), 278 x 157 mm (M/L)
• Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
• Weight: approx. 335 g (S/M), 350 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 110 15