- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon E-Mountain Sport Women comfort saddle is specifically adapted to the anatomy of female e-MTB riders. At first glance, you can see it from the central relief channel with a large cutout above the pubic bone. This effectively prevents saddles sores resulting from a moderate riding position, as is usual on e-MTB tours with longer periods of sitting. A slightly raised rear end provides improved support on steeper climbs, so that you won’t slip over the back of the saddle. This helps you tackle steep climbs and more demanding trails with ease. The resulting higher impact forces are absorbed by the gel padding of the comfortable saddle.
For extremely steep terrain, the padded nose of the SM E-Mountain Sport Women saddle offers additional comfort. Moreover, the V-shape of the saddle with wide sliding flanks allows you to comfortably change your position on steep downhills. A durable surface design, a relief channel and a cutout provide relief for your perineal and genital area. A micro foam padding underneath and pressure-distributing OrthoCell inlays reduce pressure and numbness on longer tours.
• Comfortable MTB saddle for e-bikes
• Women-specific, anatomic design
• Raised rear end with V-shape for high freedom of movement
• Optimized relief channel with large cutout
• Robust saddle cover with sliding flanks
• Micro foam padding with pressure-distributing inlays
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Rails: CroMo
• Rail Ø: 7 mm
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: orthopaedic comfort foam with OrthoCell inlays in sensitive areas
• Dimensions: approx. 265 x 143 mm (S/M), 265 x 155 mm (M/L)
• Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
• Weight: approx. 300 g (S/M), 315 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 110 10