- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Ergon SMD 2 Comp saddle was developed in cooperation with downhill pros, because even in downhill riding, a saddle can have a great influence on your performance: It helps to steer the bike on the track and up in the air. A slightly slanted surface offers sufficient freedom of movement and an all-round padding improves the guidance of the bike with the inner legs.
For the sections where you can sit on your bike, the saddle comes with an anti-slip seating surface. The nose on the contrary comes with a low-friction coating to reduce friction when changing the position or pedalling hard. Extra-large tyre clearance at the rear allows for a strong compression of the rear stay. Adjust the saddle in a very low position with the nose facing slightly upwards to get the right position for downhill riding. It offers increased freedom of movement in technical terrain and for jumps. The Ergon SMD2 Comp saddle was especially designed for this purpose and is thus not available in different saddle widths.
• One Size saddle for MTB, Downhill and Gravity riding
• Slightly sloped design for sufficient freedom of movement
• Anti-slip sitting surface for improved hold in sections where you can sit on your bike
• Low-friction surface on nose for low friction when changing positions or pedalling
• 360° Edge Padding - for best protection and leg movement
• Extra-large tyre clearance at the rear for rear stay compression
• Rail: CroMo (robust and impact-proof)
• Shell: carbon composite
• Outer fabric: robust and easy-care microfibre cover
• Dimensions: L: approx. 265 mm / W: approx. 125 mm
• Weight: approx. 215 g
- with cutout:
- Step saddle: