- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON SR Comp Men Road Saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SR Comp Men road saddle by Ergon is flat, but still comfortably padded. The saddle’s orthopaedic comfort foam with OrthoCell inlays which is lighter and more durable than gel pads evenly distributes pressure over the contact surface for relaxed pedalling. For best pressure distribution, the men’s saddle features a raised rear part which supports the rider when in a forward tilted position as well as on steep climbs when seated. The combination of a wide relief channel with cut-out and a micro foam padding reduces pressure on sensitive body parts and thus prevents saddle sores. Therefore, the saddle offers men high comfort on long distances while reducing pressure on the perineal and genital area.
• Flat men’s road saddle with comfortable padding
• Rear ramp supports pelvis in a forward tilted position
• Adapted to the male anatomy
• Even pressure distribution over the sit bones
• Padding with high reset force
• Optimized relief channel with cutout
• Y-shape for optimal mobility
• Micro foam padding with pressure-distributing inlays
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Rails: TiNox (vanadium steel alloy), 7 mm Ø
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: orthopaedic comfort foam with OrthoCell inlays in sensitive areas
• Dimensions: approx. 272 x 140 mm (S/M), 272 x 153 mm (M/L)
• Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
• Weight: approx. 260 g (S/M), 270 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 620 20