- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON SR Pro Carbon Men road saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SR Pro Carbon Men road saddle by Ergon combines lightweight construction and ergonomics into a slim road saddle with a typical racing design. The use of carbon in saddle rails and seat shell in addition to high-quality light foams ensures a reduced weight. The lightweight AirCell foam placed under the sturdy microfibre saddle cover not only reduces the weight of the saddle, it will make even long races comfortable for your sit bones. In combination with the OrthoCell damping inlays in the seat, which are lighter and more durable than gel pads, the pressure-distributing construction reduces stress in the perineal and genital area and minimises thus discomforts. Perfect for road cyclists who prefer a very light men’s saddle, without compromising on comfort. The saddle is adapted to the male anatomy and supports the athletic riding posture typical of road cycling. In addition, smooth saddle flanks reduce friction while pedalling, so that you can fully concentrate on your training or races.
• Very light and flat men’s road saddle
• Adapted to the male anatomy
• All-over micro foam padding
• OrthoCell® inlay padding in seating area
• Padding with high reset force
• Optimized relief channel with cutout
• Low-friction saddle flanks
• Y-shape for optimal mobility
• Saddle shell: carbon composite
• Rails: carbon
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: orthopaedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell inlays
• Dimensions: approx. 272 x 140 mm (S/M), 272 x 153 mm (M/L)
• Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
• Weight: approx. 195 g (S/M), 205 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 620 40