- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON SR Pro Carbon Woman road saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Light and comfortable at once – with this combination, the SR Pro Carbon Woman road saddle by Ergon makes it easier to get to the top. A seat shell made from carbon composite as well as carbon rails guarantee the necessary lightness. Orthopaedic AirCell foam with OrthoCell inlay pads offer increased comfort at a reduced weight. The pressure-distributing padding of the fully-fledged road saddle, in combination with the large relief channel, minimises troubles in the perineal and genital area. Pressure on the pubic bone is effectively absorbed by the inlay padding. This road saddle is adapted to the female anatomy and, with a slightly raised rear, it supports the stretched riding position typical of road cyclists. On long distances, the low-friction saddle flanks promise extra comfort when pedalling. This results in comfort and lightness that you won’t want to miss again on long rides.
• Very light and flat women’s road saddle
• Slightly raised rear supports pelvis in a forward tilted position
• Adapted to the female anatomy
• Even pressure distribution over the sit bones
• Padding with high reset force
• Optimized relief channel with cutout
• Low-friction saddle flanks
• Y-shape for optimal mobility
• Micro foam padding with pressure-distributing inlays
• Saddle shell: carbon composite
• Rails: carbon
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: orthopaedic AirCell Foam with OrthoCell inlays
• Dimensions: approx. 261 x 141 mm (S/M), 261 x 152 mm (M/L)
• Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
• Weight: approx. 170 g (S/M), 175 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 610 40