- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Fast women on their road bikes will certainly appreciate the anatomically adapted design of the new Ergon Women saddle generation. The SR Pro Sport road bike saddle offers 100% suitability for races and yet also maximum comfort. To this end, the flat structure of the road saddle was adapted to the female anatomy in a sporty, active seating position. Inlays in the seating area distribute pressure, while a large relief channel minimises discomforts in the genital zone.
Pressure in the pubic bone area is absorbed by the inlay padding and deflected to the sit bones. The rear of the saddle is slightly raised to support pressure distribution, particularly in a strongly forward bent posture. For more freedom of movement, the wide front of the V-shaped seat tapers to a short saddle nose. Smooth saddle flanks significantly reduce friction when pedalling. A lightweight road saddle – designed for high seating comfort, particularly on long distances.
· Women’s road bike saddle with large relief channel
· Large OrthoCell® pads in seating and genital area
· Adapted to the female anatomy
· Preventive relief of the perineal area
· Even pressure distribution on the sit bones
· Padding with high restoring force
· Low-friction saddle flanks
· Rails: TiNox (vanadium titanium alloy), 7 mm Ø
· Seat shell: nylon composite
· Padding: orthopaedic AirCell foam with OrthoCell® pads
· Upper material: microfibre
· Size: 261 x 141 mm (S/M), 261 x 152 mm (M/L)
· Size index sit bone distance: 9 - 12 cm (S/M), 12 - 16 cm (M/L)
· Weight approx.: 200 g (S/M), 210 g (M/L)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: