- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
ergotec’s faceplate for Swell-XR and Swell-X 70 stems allows you to clean up your cockpit. Thanks to an integrated mount, you can attach headlights of different manufacturers directly to the stem. The mounted bike light may then be angle-adjusted, if need be.
• Faceplate for a direct mounting of front lights on the stem
• Compatible with any ergotec Swell-XR (prod. code: 2118039) and Swell-X 70 stem (product code: 2293086)
• Fits all standard front light models
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, sandblasted, black finish
• Weight: approx. 25 g
In the box:
• 1x ergotec faceplate with integrated light holder for Swell XR/Swell X 70
It may be not enough space between the front light and stem to mount the light. To individually adjust the mounting position, we recommend you to use the Busch und Müller light adapter 470APB (product code: 2292797) or the Busch und Müller IQ-X light bracket (product code: 2254495; Note: Make sure to remove the fork mount).
You can also fit the faceplate the other way around, so that the light holder is pointing upwards.
Do not mount the headlight upside down, as the glare may dazzle oncoming traffic.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: