- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ergotec High Barracuda stem 45°
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Ergotec’s High Barracuda stem has a steeper inclination angle of +45° and allows thus for a handlebar position adapted to your sporty riding posture. What’s more, the High Barracuda makes it possible to raise the stem without adding spacers. This is handy if this option is not possible because the steerer is too short.
The stem comes with a flat surface and thus takes up the lines of modern bikes with edgy top tube. It fits in harmoniously with the overall look and, moreover, provides a surface to place bike computers or smartphones on.
Tip: When using the separately available ergotec Faceplate stem cap, you can mount a headlight directly to the stem. This makes a complex mounting of permanently integrated lighting unnecessary. Moreover, your cockpit remains neat as no headlight is mounted on the handlebar.
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28,6 mm (1 1/8”)
• Handlebar clamping: 31,8 mm
• Head plate can be removed, with 4 screws
• Clamping height on steerer: 40 mm
• Angle: +45°
• Optional ergotec Faceplate stem cap (prod. code: 2282158) for mounting headlights etc. (not included)
• Safety level 5*
• Max. System weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 160 kg, MTB/Race (also for e-bikes) 100 kg
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, sandblasted, black finish
• Weight: approx. 310 g (90 mm)
The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- 1 1/8"
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm