- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The High Charisma stem by ergotec is made of light, 3D forged aluminium. At first sight, the robust Ahead stem stands out for a closed steerer tube clamp and an appealing, curved design. A generous 45° angle offers high comfort in an upright riding position.
• Lightweight touring stem for an upright riding position
• Intended use: Urban/Touring
• Design with closed steerer tube clamp
• Safety level 5*
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, 3D forged
• 4-bolt handlebar clamp with Ø 31.8 mm
• Clamping height on steerer: 40 mm
• Rise: 35°
• Length: approx. 50 mm
• For threadless forks with steerer outer Ø 28.6 mm
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 160 kg, MTB/Race (also for e-bikes) 100 kg
• Weight: approx. 180 g
In the box:
• 1x ergotec High Charisma stem
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm: