- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec KOBRA VARIO TUBE 25.4 is a classic quill stem with a stainless steel shaft for threaded systems for your hybrid or mountain bike. Thanks to the wide adjustment area and extra-long shaft you can easily adapt it to your favourite, comfortable seating position.
• Quill stem with stainless steel shaft for threaded shaft systems
• 3-bolt handlebar clamp for handlebars with Ø 25.4 mm
• Ergotec Safety Level: 2*
• Material: stainless steel / aluminium 356 T6
• Shaft length: 300 mm
• Shaft diameter: Ø 25.4 mm
• Stem length: 90 mm
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 25.4 mm
• Sweep: -10° to +50°
• Max. system weight (cyclist, bike and luggage): City/Trekking 100 kg
• Weight: approx. 765 g
In the box:
• 1 ergotec KOBRA VARIO TUBE 25.4 quill stem
*The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes. The ergotec Safety Level is always valid for the entire steering system. If stem and bars have a different safety level, the lower value will apply to the entire system.
Due to safety concerns, the manufacturer does NOT approve the use of the stem with carbon handlebars and/or carbon steerer tubes.
- Steerer tube clamp:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: