- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
ergotec Up & Down Turn 2 handlebar height adjustment system
Product code: 2182715
The ergotec Up & Down Turn 2 handlebar height adjustment system is easy to use. With a flick of the wrist, you can loosen the quick release and bring... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergotec Up & Down Turn 2 handlebar height adjustment system is easy to use. With a flick of the wrist, you can loosen the quick release and bring your handlebar/stem combination into the desired position. An adjustment range of 100 mm in total makes sure you will surely find a comfortable riding position. For easy transport or storage in small spaces, e.g. in a garage, you can also turn the adapter to the side to move the handlebar into the direction of travel to save space.
• Height-adjustable aluminium Ahead adapter for tool-free adjustment
• With additional rotary function for space-saving transport and storage of your bike
• Height adjustment range: 72,5 - 172,5 mm (100 mm in total)
• Angle 90°
• Exclusively suitable for 1 1/8" steel steerers (Ø 28,6 mm) with an inner Ø of at least 24 mm and a free clamping height of at least 26 mm
• Exclusively suitable for 1 1/8" stems (Ø 28,6 mm) with a stack height of max. 42 mm
• ergotec safety level: 2
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 414 g
Attention: Only suitable for steel steerer tubes.
Manufacturer's ref.: 40655001
- Manufacturer`s ref.: