- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ergotec Up & Down Turn 3 handlebar height adjustment system
Product code: 226491301
The Up & Down Turn 3 adapter by ergotec is a handlebar-height adjusting system for Ahead stems with an additional rotation function. Approved for tour... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Up & Down Turn 3 adapter by ergotec is a handlebar-height adjusting system for Ahead stems with an additional rotation function. Approved for touring and city bikes, as well as for electric bikes. The robust twist adjuster comes with a quick-release lever, so that you can easily release the mechanism and adjust it into the desired position with a flick of the wrist. Without tools.
Also ideal to adapt a bike to the requirements of different riders. For transport and storage, the handlebar height adjustment system also allows you to turn the handlebar through 90° and clamp it into position.
· Ahead adapter, adjustable without tools
· Twist mechanism
· Adjustment range: 53 - 153 mm (= 100 mm)
· For 1 1/8" steel steerers (Ø 28,6 mm)
· With fork inner Ø: min. 24 mm
· With free clamping height: min. 35 mm
· For 1 1/8" stem (Ø 28,6 mm)
· With stem clamping height: max. 35 mm
· ergotec safety level: 4 (up to 140 kg)
· Material: aluminium 6061 T6
· Weight: approx. 346 g
Note: Only suitable for steel steerers. Max. system weight: 140 kg.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: