- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Up & Down Turn 3 adapter by ergotec is a handlebar-height adjusting system for Ahead stems with an additional rotation function. Approved for touring and city bikes, as well as for electric bikes. The robust twist adjuster comes with a quick-release lever, so that you can easily release the mechanism and adjust it into the desired position with a flick of the wrist. Without tools.
Also ideal to adapt a bike to the requirements of different riders. For transport and storage, the handlebar height adjustment system also allows you to turn the handlebar through 90° and clamp it into position.
· Ahead adapter, adjustable without tools
· Twist mechanism
· Adjustment range: 53 - 153 mm (= 100 mm)
· For 1 1/8" steel steerers (Ø 28,6 mm)
· With fork inner Ø: min. 24 mm
· With free clamping height: min. 35 mm
· For 1 1/8" stem (Ø 28,6 mm)
· With stem clamping height: max. 35 mm
· ergotec safety level: 4 (up to 140 kg)
· Material: aluminium 6061 T6
· Weight: approx. 346 g
Note: Only suitable for steel steerers. Max. system weight: 140 kg.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: