- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Vario AHS Basic Sport handlebar by ergotec gives you the choice: Do you want to ride with or without bar ends? Sporty or relaxed? The approx. 580 mm wide MTB/ATB handlebar has a clamp Ø of 25,4 mm and consists of a base bar and two bar ends. These are screwed on from the inside and can be swivelled freely and removed. If you want to use twist shifters, you can easily remove the bar ends.
• Individually adjustable multi-position handlebar with freely rotating bar ends
• Also suitable for twist shifter use
• Backsweep: 12°
• Width: approx. 580 mm (incl. bar ends)
• Rise: 0 mm
• Grip length: approx. 170 mm
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 25,4 mm
• ergotec safety level: 2
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6
• Weight: approx. 690 g
In the box: ergotec Vario AHS Basic Sport MTB/ATB handlebar, handlebar grips and soft grip covers over the bar ends
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 25,4 mm
- Handlebar shape: