- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ergotec Viper seat post 30,9 mm
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Ergotec’s Viper seat post comes with three different offset levels to make sure you will find your individual riding position. The seat post is designed for a seat post Ø of 30,9 mm. Its different offset levels increase your flexibility and support the ideal alignment of your posture. The saddle clamping can be easily accessed through screws at the side of the seat post.
• Seat post: Ø 30,9 mm (Ø seat post < internal dimension seat tube)
• Length: 400 mm
• Offset: 0 mm, 10 mm, 20 mm
• Saddle clamping: for 7 mm struts
• Central saddle clamping operated at the side, also serves to adjust the saddle inclination
• Safety level 5*
• Max. Rider’s weight (incl. backpack): City/Touring (also for e-bikes up to 25 km/h) 160 kg, MTB/Race (also for e-bikes) 100 kg
• Material: 6061 T6 aluminium, forged, black-matt finish
• Weight: approx. 290 g
• Version with 0 mm, 10 mm or 20 mm offset (please choose)
The product classification of the ergotec Safety Level complies with the DIN EN ISO 4210 standard for bikes and DIN EN 15194 for e-bikes.
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: