- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The developers working for ESI Grips are known for reconsidering the status quo. With the RCT Wrap silicone bar tape, they have developed a handlebar tape made from the same material as the popular ESI mountain bike grips and impressing with some sophisticated features.
The tape is predestined for triathlon, road racing, cyclocross and gravel grinding and designed for riders who are looking for extra comfort and shock absorbency. The ESI RCT Wrap is shaped to offer a comfortably smooth overlay. In addition, the bar tape is elastic for customisable thickness. If you prefer a thick grip, wrap it looser. If you prefer a thinner grip, wrap it tighter. It’s that easy!
The best part:
Since there are no glues, you can remove and re-wrap the bar tape, if you didn’t wrap it how you wanted it the first time. Should the RCT wrap wear out over time, you can simply “recycle” it. Just turn it around and re-wrap the silicone bar tape with the other side facing up.
• Reversible silicone bar tape (re-usable)
• Very easy to install without glue
• Custom fit and custom density thanks to high elasticity
• Shock absorbing
• High grip for maximum safety (even in wet conditions)
• High durability
• UV-resistant, non-porous and washable
• Material: silicone
• Weight: approx. 134-176 g (depends on how you stretch)
In the box:
• 2x long ESI Grips RCT silicone wraps (for the handlebar)
• 2x short ESI Grips RCT silicone wraps (for under lever hood)
• 2x ESI Grips silicone tapes (self-adhesive – 1 time use)
• 1x pair of ESI end caps
- Manufacturer`s ref.: