- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Reliable hold – without any adhesives!
This silicone tape is the finishing tape included in the ESI RCT Wrap kit (product code: 2292120). Yet, this practical silicone tape offers lots of other great uses. Since it only bonds to itself or to ESI silicone grips, there’s no nasty glue stuck all over your bike or components.
Among others, you can use the ESI Grips Silicone Tape to protect your chain stay from scratches or your frame from chafing cables or hoses. You may also use it to wrap tool handles for a good grip. It also serves as a protector when wrapped under GPS, light or camera mounts. Cycle tourers like to use the tape to keep their bike bags from scratching the rear rack.
As you can see, there are endless possibilities – so be creative!
• Easy to mount
• Self-adhesive (only bonds to itself and to ESI silicone grips)
• Easy to remove without residues (no adhesives)
• UV and heat-resistant
• Water- and weatherproof
• Material: silicone
• Length: approx. 3 m (10 ft)
• Flexibility up to approx. -50°C
• Does not melt below 260°C
• Tensile strength: 48 bar/700 PSI
• Stretches up to 300%
In the box:
• 1x ESI GRIPS silicone tape
- Manufacturer`s ref.: