- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
F100 goes green! The popular bicycle cleaner from Dr. Wack is now also available in an organic version. It consists of more than 97% renewable materials, is free from fragrances and dyes, and of course biodegradable. And yet the F100 Bio Bike Cleaner has the same proven cleaning qualities as the original. The active degreasing formula can even remove strong residues, such as dried mud or oil on the frame, chain and drive unit. Thanks to its gel formula, the cleaner also adheres well to bike components.
Yet the F100 organic cleaner is easy on the environment as well as the materials being cleaned. The non-acidic and pH-neutral cleaning foam can even be used without issues on sensitive surfaces such as carbon or matt paint. And after countless bike cleanings, you can just throw the bottle into the recycling bin without worry, as it is made 100% from recycled plastic, while the label is made in part from environmentally-friendly recycled material. The next bottle of F100 Bio Bicycle Cleaner could be produced in part with your first bottle.
• Organic cleaner for an intense bike cleanse
• Suitable for all types of bicycles, even e-bikes!
• Made from over 97% renewable raw materials
• Free of fragrances and colouring agents
• Non-acidic and pH-neutral
• Bottle and label made from environmentally-friendly recycled material
• Removes all kinds of filth (i.e. mud, dust, oil)
• Cleans the entire bike incl. chain and drive train
• Gel formula for optimal adhesion and effect
• Active, grease-dissolving formula cleans independently and without residue
• High surface compatibility, suitable even for carbon and matte varnish
Available in sizes:
• F100 organic bike cleaner in 750 ml spray bottle
• F100 organic bike cleaner in 2 litre canister with handle
For a long-lasting and environmentally-friendly lubrication of your drive components, take a look at the F100 Bio Chain Oil, product code 2308972.
The cleaner is NOT suitable for use on highly-polished, un-painted aluminium or black chromatised components.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: