- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
F100 goes green! The popular chain oil from Dr. Wack is now also available in an organic version. It consists of more than 90% renewable materials, is free from fragrances and dyes, and biodegradable. Yet the F100 Bio Chain Oil impresses with the same lubricating properties as the original. Whether drive unit, chain, Bowden cables or suspension fork: The environmentally-friendly chain oil ensures the smooth running of all moveable parts, while reducing wear and effort required. With its great penetration and adhesion, the oil also gets into difficult to reach places and provides long-lasting corrosion protection.
The F100 organic chain oil is easy on the environment as well as the materials being cleaned. It helps the chain move much more quietly and protects against the effects of rain or dirt. The long lubrication intervals make the green chain oil very economical – just like the bottle made out of 100% recycled plastic and the label that is partially made from environmentally-friendly recycled materials. The next bottle of F100 Bio Chain Oil could be produced in part with your first bottle.
• Organic lubricant for bicycle maintenance
• For all moving drivetrain components and add-on parts
• Organic-based lubricant in accordance with DIN EN 16807
• Made from over 90% renewable raw materials
• Free of fragrances and colouring agents
• Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301(F)
• Bottle and label made from environmentally-friendly recycled material
• Increases the longevity of moveable parts
• Protects against wear and corrosion
• High penetration and adhesion properties
• Reduces the noise level of the chain
• For long lubrication intervals
• Volume: 100 ml
In the box:
• 1 F100 Organic Chain Oil 100 ml dropper bottle
For a thorough and environmentally-friendly cleaning of your bicycle, check out the F100 Bio Bicycle Cleaner, product code 2308971.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: