- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
F100 goes green! The popular chain cleaner from Dr. Wack is now also available in an organic version. It consists of more than 90% renewable materials, is free from fragrances and dyes, and biodegradable. And yet the F100 Bio Chain Cleaner has shown same cleaning qualities as the original. The active cleaning effect starts shortly after the targeted application from the practical dropper bottle: It digs down into oils, greases and resin to remove them and binds dirt.
Yet the F100 organic cleaner is easy on the environment as well as the materials being cleaned. The acid-free cleaner does not attack sensitive surfaces and can therefore be used on all chains as well as drive and shifting components. After just a few minutes, the components can be rinsed off and treated again after drying. Ideally, you should stay true to the green line and use an F100 organic lubricant. Sustainable and environmentally friendly - from the formula to the packaging.
• Bio-cleaner for chain care
• For all moving drivetrain components
• Made from over 90% renewable raw materials
• Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 (F)
• Free of fragrances and colouring agents
• Bottle made from environmentally-friendly recycled material
• Dissolves oil and grease-bound dirt particles
• Binds the dirt, cleans quickly and powerfully
• Cleaning improves the running properties of the chain
• Acid-free, does not attack surfaces
• Suitable for the bicycle chain, shift rollers, chain rings, sprockets, etc.
• Content: 150 ml
In the box:
• 1 x F100 Organic Chain Cleaner dropper bottle
For stubborn dirt, use a brush on the chain links (not a wire brush). For environmentally friendly after-treatment, coat the dry chain with F100 Organic Chain Oil (prod. code 2308972) or F100 Organic dry lubricant (prod. code 2315961).
F100 Organic Chain Cleaner must not get onto brake discs and pads or tyre treads (risk of accident!). Immediately wipe off unintentionally splashed bicycle parts.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: