With the Tri Elite Flat triathlon saddle by Fabric, you have got a tailor-made partner for triathlon and time trials. The shortened seat with its flat saddle line, is designed to meet the high demands of the aerodynamic riding position with a steeply lowered saddle nose and a central pressure relief channel. Specially designed for triathlon, the padding comes with built-in diagonal drainage channels for improved water removal.
The saddle’s unique three-part construction involves bonding a waterproof micro fibre material directly onto the flexible saddle base, which allows for using a softer foam. This leads to increased comfort, compared to traditional, stretch-cover saddles. Just as much material that is needed to create the perfect balance between comfort and performance.
Unpleasant compression should not be an issue on longer distances. Instead, you should be able to fully concentrate on your own rhythm for high speeds. The saddle comes with integrated bottle mount, which also serves as bike hanger to stow your bike securely in transition zones.
• Padded triathlon and time trial saddle
• For a bent-over riding position
• With shortened, steeply lowered saddle nose
• Central, full-length pressure relief channel
• Flat seat area for optimum pressure distribution
• Deep saddle sides
• Dynamic construction for more flexibility
• Highly durable, easy-care cover, waterproof
• Saddle shell: flexible nylon polyamide
• Padding: foam
• Cover: plastic micro fibre
• Frame: Cr-Mo (7 mm Ø)
• Weight: approx. 240 g
• Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 240 x 134 x 49 mm / (267 mm incl. mount for bottle)