- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Finish Line Tubeless tyre sealant
from 6.95 €
Basic price: €5.79 / 100ml
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The latex-free Tubeless tyre sealant by Finish Line promises protection from punctures of up to 6 millimetres. As the non-toxic sealant does not rely on liquid latex or ammonia, it is safe for carbon fibre rims, and it even cleans up easily with water. Thanks to the FiberLink™ technology, the fibres mesh up and create a plug. The FiberLink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating an airtight seal – for reliable sealing and best performance.
· Tubeless tyre sealant
· Latex and ammonia free
· FiberLink™ technology seals punctures of up to 6 mm
· Directly fill it into the tyre (may clog valves)
· Lasting effectiveness up to -23 °C (depending on and temperature)
· CO2 compatible
· No corrosion, as no ammonia contained
· Non-toxic and hypoallergenic
· Safe for carbon rims
· Recommended quantity per tyre: Road 60-90 ml, Gravel & Cross 90-120 ml, 26“ & 27,5“ tyres 90-120 ml, 29“ tyres 120-150 ml
Note: We recommend filling the Finish Line sealant directly into the tyre, as the fibres might clog the valve. Therefore also not suitable for use in tubes and tubulars.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: