- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
5.10 TRAILCROSS GTX Trekking Shoes
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: core black/DGH solid grey/ftwr white
Designed for bikepacking, the 5.10 TRAILCROSS GTX trekking shoes by FIVE TEN combine a lightweight, trail-running-inspired construction with a non-slip STEALTH NON-MARKING PHANTOM rubber outsole and a bike- and hike-friendly flex. The all-rounders also impress with their waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX COMFORT PERFORMANCE membrane, which keeps your feet pleasantly dry on wet surfaces. The high-cut neoprene cuff adds to the stability and also protects against dirt or small flying stones, for example.
No matter what adventure you want to embark on, with these trekking shoes you'll be happy to take the road less travelled.
• Non-slip trekking cycling shoes for men with waterproof GORE-TEX COMFORT PERFORMANCE membrane
• Breathable, robust textile upper material
• Classic lacing
• Reinforced toe area for extra protection
• Neoprene ankle cuff offers slim compression fit with improved stability as well as even more protection
• STEALTH NON-MARKING PHANTOM rubber sole with Dotty Rubber tread for unbeatable grip in wet and slippery conditions
• STEALTH dual compound outsole for improved abrasion protection
FIVE TEN shoes come in UK sizes. Our shoe size conversion charts will help you convert across most sizes.
Leaves no traces of rubber on the ground and offers optimal grip and durability. The Dotty Rubber tread offers additional grip and a secure hold on pedal and ground.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: