- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
FIVE TEN FREERIDER PRO CANVAS Flat Pedal Shoes
89.95 € RRP €140.00
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 232099612
Colour core black/carbon/pulse lime
The FREERIDER PRO CANVAS flat pedal shoes by adidas FIVE TEN set new standards in terms of sustainability, as the upper material is made entirely from recycled materials.
Plus the MTB shoes are very lightweight, accommodate a wider range of foot shapes and feature a reinforced toe box as well as the STEALTH S1 sole for high grip and durability.
• Lightweight, flat pedal MTB shoes for men made of water-repellent, durable synthetic fabric
• Upper made from recycled materials (PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC)
• Logo embroidery
• Classic lacing
• Reinforced and shock-resistant toe box
• Perforated tongue for increased breathability
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for long-lasting cushioning
• STEALTH S1 sole with Dotty Rubber profile for unbeatable grip in wet and slippery conditions
adidas FIVE TEN shoes come in UK sizes. Our shoe size conversion charts will help you convert across most sizes.
PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC:
This product is made with recycled Parley Ocean Plastic – the plastic waste collected from beaches and coastal areas before it can enter the sea.
Optimal sole with good cushioning for a wide range of terrain. As it is extremely durable and robust, the sole is perfectly suited to demanding trails. STEALTH rubber is characterised above all by its excellent grip. The Dotty Rubber tread offers additional grip and a secure hold on pedal and ground.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: