- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
TRAILCROSS CLIP-IN MTB Shoes
Product code: 232099910
110.95 € RRP €159.95
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: core black/grey three/red
The TRAILCROSS CLIP-IN by adidas FIVE TEN are clipless pedal shoes made of partly recycled material. They are ideal partners for your bike & hike adventures. The STEALTH MARATHON rubber outer sole of the MTB shoe offers you excellent grip on the pedals as well as on rocky terrain. In addition, the shoes are less stiff than others and come with a light, breathable upper and a cushioning midsole. This also ensures comfort during walking passages when shouldering your bike. The impact-absorbing, reinforced toe area and abrasion-proof overlays provide extra protection and robustness.
• Light MTB clipless pedal shoes for men with textile upper and abrasion-proof overlays
• 25 % of the upper components have a recycling content of at least 50 %
• Classic lacing with additional Velcro bar
• Reinforced toe area
• Perforated tongue for increased breathability
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for long-lasting cushioning
• STEALTH MARATHON sole with Dotty Rubber profile for unbeatable grip in wet and slippery conditions
• Reflective design elements
Adidas FIVE TEN shoes come in UK sizes. Our shoe size conversion charts will help you convert across most sizes.
The colourfast sole is a particularly robust choice for hike & bike adventures as well as everyday use. The Dotty Rubber tread offers additional grip and a secure hold on the pedal and on rocky ground.
For the best fit, ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Lacing, Velco straps