- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Aliante R3 k:ium saddle
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As the fi´zi:k Aliante R3 k:ium saddle is longitudinally waved, it offers a high level of flexibility and agility. Developed in cooperation with different cycling pros, this shape is designed to get the best out of you and to put all your power onto the road. The sandwich construction of the saddle shell consisting of a stiffer and a more flexible carbon layer reduces the weight, increases comfort and provides the stability you need for competitions. Moreover, the integrated clip systems allows for a tool-free installation and removal of ICS compatible saddle bags.
• Lightweight road saddle for high comfort
• fi´zi:k Spine concept: Bull series offers cyclists a comfortable, upright riding position
• Wide seat with sloping rear part for best pressure distribution and support
• Low Density padding for increased comfort
• TwinFlex saddle shell made from fibreglass reinforced nylon and carbon
• Wing Flex side wings: A flexible shell at the sides allows you to freely move your thighs for great pedalling power
• Integrated Clip System (ICS): A clip system on the bottom of the saddle allows you to fix a light or a saddle bag (e.g. item no.: 2209890)
• Dimensions regular: length approx. 275 mm / width approx. 143 mm
• Dimensions large: length approx. 275 mm / width approx. 152 mm
• Material: saddle shell made from carbon fibre reinforced nylon, saddle cover made from thermowelded, anti-slip and breathable Microtex
• K:ium saddle rail -8% lighter than titanium, as strong as titanium
• Weight: approx. 215 g (regular), approx. 220 g (large)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: