- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
fi´zi:k Aliante R3 Open road bike saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Bull geometry of the Aliante R3 Open was designed by fi’zi:k to meet the ergonomic needs of riders with restricted spine flexibility and high pelvis rotation. Thus, the road bike saddle offers the perfect position to effectively put all your power on the pedal. You can already see from its slightly sloping shape with a curved seating surface and a narrow saddle nose that the slim Aliante R3 Open saddle by fi’zi:k is designed for racing. It comes in a lightweight design and offers best comfort for fast and long rides.
The floating nylon composite shell is supported by a lightweight frame and coated with foam to absorb pressure and vibrations. This padding is coated with a water-repellent Microtex cover with additional protection on the side wings. A relief channel that gets wider towards the rear with an anatomically perfectly positioned cut-out relieves the perineal area and permanently reduces numbness. Thus, the slightly curved design with an optimized saddle shape offers best support in many sporty riding positions. Thanks to fi’zi:k‘ Spline Concept Evo, you can choose between two saddle widths.
· Thinly padded road bike saddle for Training and Racing
· Curved, slightly sloping design
· Narrow saddle nose
· Full-length relief channel with central full-cut
· Ischium-friendly channel delta
· Edge protection on both sides
· fi’zi:k Bull Series: perfect for cyclists with a spline with restricted flexibility
· Spine Concept EVO with two saddle widths
· ICS compatible, e.g. with the fi’zi:k saddle bag (product code: 2209890)
· Cover: breathable Microtex
· Padding: Comfort Core Foam micro foam
· Saddle shell: carbon-reinforced nylon
· Rail: k:ium light metal alloy, Ø 7 mm with scale
· Dimensions: approx. 278 x 142 mm (regular), 278 x 153 mm (large)
· Weight: approx. 235 g (regular), 245 g (large)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: