- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
fi´zi:k Arione R3 Open road bike saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
You can already see from its slightly sloping shape with a flat seating surface and a narrow saddle nose that the slim Arione R3 Open saddle by fi’zi:k is designed for racing. It comes in a lightweight design and offers best comfort for fast and long rides. The floating nylon composite shell is supported by a lightweight frame and coated with foam to absorb pressure and vibrations. This padding is coated with a water-repellent Microtex cover.
An anatomically perfectly positioned cut-out relieves the perineal area and permanently reduces numbness. Thus, the flat design with an optimized saddle shape offers best support in many riding positions. fi’zi:k‘s Arione R3 Open was developed according to the Snake Spine concept and is thus perfectly suitable for highly flexible riders with reduced pelvic rotation. For best comfort and a smooth pedal stroke for efficient power transfer.
· Thinly padded road bike saddle for Training and Racing
· Flat, slightly sloping design
· Narrow saddle nose
· Full-length relief channel with central full-cut
· Ischium-friendly rear part
· fi’zi:k Snake Series: perfect for cyclists with a very flexible spine
· Spine Concept EVO with two saddle widths
· ICS compatible, e.g. with the fi’zi:k saddle bag (product code: 2209890)
· Cover: breathable Microtex
· Padding: Comfort Core Foam micro foam
· Saddle shell: carbon-reinforced nylon
· Rail: k:ium light metal alloy, Ø 7 mm with scale
· Dimensions: approx. 300 x 132 mm (regular), 300 x 142 mm (large)
· Weight: approx. 230 g (regular), 240 g (large)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: