- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Arione R3 Versus Evo road bike saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The flat design of the Arione R3 Versus Evo saddle from fi’zi:k´s Snake line is designed for speed and pedalling comfort. Lightweight and agile. A real designer piece for road cyclists with high flexibility without rotation of the pelvis. The Arione R3 is a quite long fi’zi:k road saddle with a narrow nose and flexible side wings at the front of the sitting area. This WingFlex technology makes sure the contact surface flexes where the thighs meet the saddle – for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive sitting comfort.
The road bike saddle adapts to a slightly upright or a strongly bent forward position without compromising on comfort and thus allows you to choose an aerodynamic riding position by simply increasing the saddle height. A full-length, deep relief channel reduces unpleasant pressure on sensitive areas, while a wide channel delta at the rear relieves the ischium in the upright position. With full channel comfort, advanced technology and a high-quality finish, the Arione R3 Versus Evo by fi’zi:k is a high-performance road bike saddle for ambitious cyclists.
· Thinly padded road bike saddle for Marathon and Racing
· Flat shape
· Narrow saddle nose
· Divided shell with flexible WingFlex edges
· Versus Channel Design centre relief channel, 7 mm deep
· Ischium-friendly rear part
· fi’zi:k Snake Series: perfect for cyclists with a very flexible spine
· Spine Concept EVO with two saddle widths
· ICS compatible, e.g. with the fi’zi:k saddle bag (product code: 2209890)
· Cover: breathable Light Microtex
· Padding: Comfort Core Foam micro foam
· Saddle shell: carbon-reinforced nylon
· Rail: k:ium light metal alloy, Ø 7 mm with scale
· Dimensions: approx. 300 x 130 mm (regular), 300 x 140 mm (large)
· Weight: approx. 225 g (regular), 230 g (large)
Tip: As an alternative from the fi’zi:k Versus EVO line, riders with restricted flexibility in the spine can choose the Aliante R3 Versus Evo (product code: 2278524) and riders with a flexible spine the Antares R3 Versus Evo (product code: 2278518) in the respective width.
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: