- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
fi´zi:k Luce R5 Women's road saddle
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Luce R5 women‘s saddle by fi’zi:k primarily shows its strengths during the extra miles of demanding race and training tracks. Designed for sporty women with stamina, the shock-absorbign saddle noticeably improves riding comfort. IschialFlex is the solution for a firm yet flexibly mounted saddle shell supporting the natural pedalling movement for a smooth ride.
The saddle shell is supported by a frame with thermoplastic elastomers underneath the seating surface that comes with a carbon-reinforced centre beam with relief opening. The area where the sit bones touch the saddle offers best shock absorption and flexibly supports the sensitive areas to prevent unpleasant pressure marks and friction. There’s even less friction on the thighs, as the weight-distributing sitting area of the R5 narrows down towards the nose.
· Thinly padded road bike saddle for Marathon and Racing
· Adapted for women
· IschialFlex saddle shell with elastomers
· Mobius rail construction
· ICS compatible, e.g. with the fi’zi:k saddle bag (product code: 2209890)
· With centre relief channel and full-cut opening
· Ergonomic seating surface
· Lowered saddle nose
· Flat, ischium-friendly rear part
· Spine Concept EVO with two saddle widths
· Cover: breathable Microtex
· Padding: Biofoam
· Saddle shell: carbon-reinforced nylon
· Rail: steel alloy, Ø 7 mm with scale
· Dimensions: approx. 281 x 145 mm (regular), 281 x 155 mm (large)
· Weight: approx. 250 g (regular), 258 g (large)
- with cutout:
- Step saddle:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: