- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
fi´zi:k Luna X5 Women's MTB saddle
Product code: 227846301
As a durable saddle for women, the lightweight Luna X5 by fi’zi:k carries you over many demanding trails. High-end materials are combined with a high-... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
As a durable saddle for women, the lightweight Luna X5 by fi’zi:k carries you over many demanding trails. High-end materials are combined with a high-performance design to form a saddle that meets the requirements of challenging MTB tracks. The good piece is lightweight and strong. Especially on long XC tours, the IschialFlex technology of the Luna X5 impresses with excellent shock absorption and a high range of movement.
The sides of the elastomer-supported seating surface flexibly move with every pedal stroke without feeling spongy at all. This supports the pedalling rhythm when riding over roots and rock gardens. With Biofoam padding and relief cut-out. And to make sure your new companion will accompany you for a long time, the incredibly durable X5 features an extremely wear- and abrasion-resistant Microtex cover for toughest use.
· Thinly padded MTB saddle
· Adapted for women
· IschialFlex saddle shell with elastomers
· Mobius rail construction
· ICS compatible, e.g. with the fi’zi:k saddle bag (product code: 2209890)
· With centre relief channel and full-cut opening
· Ergonomic seating surface
· Lowered saddle nose
· Flat, ischium-friendly rear part
· Spine Concept EVO with two saddle widths
· Cover: breathable Microtex, reinforced sides
· Padding: Biofoam
· Saddle shell: carbon-reinforced nylon
· Rail: steel alloy, Ø 7 mm with scale
· Dimensions: approx. 280 x 143 mm (regular), 280 x 153 mm (large)
· Weight: approx. 255 g (regular), 260 g (large)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: