- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Formula Cura 4 four-piston disc brake for Enduro, Downhill and e-MTB use, the tradition-rich Italian component manufacturer wanted to set new standards in terms of power and performance. This is made possible by four friction-reduced pistons with 18mm diameter, as well as a brake caliper with high-quality anodised finish. Yet also the outstanding ergonomics and low operating efforts make a significant contribution to the success of the Formula brake. The expanded friction surface and increased thickness of the pads guarantee perfect modulation. As a brake medium, Formula uses for the Cura 4, as for its younger brother Cura (product code 2280747), their proprietary mineral oil, which has a very high boiling point in order to guarantee maximum performance.
· For front or rear wheel
· Intended use: Trail, Enduro, Downhill, e-MTB
· Fully hydraulic 4-piston disc brake
· Two-piece Postmount brake caliper with 18 mm pistonØ
· Axial master cyclinder for ergonomic and intuitive modulation
· Brake caliper and lever housing made from forged and anodised aluminium
· Brake lever for right/left-hand mounting (flip-flop design)
· Lever reach can be adjusted without tools
· Large reservoir with multiple bleed ports
· Speedlock compatible (optional/on brake caliper only)
· Compatible with MixMaster (optional)
· Brake fluid: Formula mineral oil (also separately available, product code: 2282202)
· Brake pads: sintered
· Hose length: approx. 1750 mm (can be cut to length)
· Weight: approx. 379 g (85 cm hose, 160 mm rotor + screws)
Recommended brake rotors:
· Formula Monolitic brake disc 6-bolt (product code: 2282211)
· Formula Monolitic brake disc Centerlock (product code: 2282212)
In the box:
1x disc brake for front or rear with brake lever, brake caliper and brake hose filled ready for mounting and bled, mounting material.
WITHOUT brake discs and WITHOUT adapters!
Product code: 228074401
- Manufacturer`s ref.: