With the Formula Cura 4 four-piston disc brake for Enduro, Downhill and e-MTB use, the tradition-rich Italian component manufacturer wanted to set new standards in terms of power and performance. This is made possible by four friction-reduced pistons with 18mm diameter, as well as a brake caliper with high-quality anodised finish. Yet also the outstanding ergonomics and low operating efforts make a significant contribution to the success of the Formula brake. The expanded friction surface and increased thickness of the pads guarantee perfect modulation. As a brake medium, Formula uses for the Cura 4, as for its younger brother Cura (product code 2280747), their proprietary mineral oil, which has a very high boiling point in order to guarantee maximum performance.
• For front or rear wheel
• Intended use: Trail, Enduro, Downhill, e-MTB
• Fully hydraulic 4-piston disc brake
• Two-piece Postmount brake caliper with 18 mm pistonØ
• Axial master cyclinder for ergonomic and intuitive modulation
• Brake caliper and lever housing made from forged and anodised aluminium
• Brake lever for right/left-hand mounting (flip-flop design)
• Lever reach can be adjusted without tools
• Large reservoir with multiple bleed ports
• Speedlock compatible (optional/on brake caliper only)
• Compatible with MixMaster (optional)
• Brake fluid: Formula mineral oil (also separately available, product code: 2282202)
• Brake pads: sintered
• Hose length: approx. 1750 mm (can be cut to length)
• Weight: approx. 379 g (85 cm hose, 160 mm rotor + screws)
Recommended brake rotors:
• Formula Monolitic brake disc 6-bolt (product code: 2282211)
• Formula Monolitic brake disc Centerlock (product code: 2282212)
In the box:
1x disc brake for front or rear with brake lever, brake caliper and brake hose filled ready for mounting and bled, mounting material.
WITHOUT brake discs and WITHOUT adapters!