- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Fox 32 Step-Cast Factory 2020 Float FIT4 Remote 29“ MTB suspension fork 100mm
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Low-friction Kashima coating, high-quality SKF seals, closed 2-Pos FIT4 damping cartridge and Float air spring with EVOL technology. The data sheet of the 32 Step-Cast Factory suspension fork reads like the who’s who of FOX’s top technologies for cross-country and marathon race use. And that’s exactly what it is!
But that’s not all – with the exceptional Step-Cast design of the lower fork tubes, a slim look was realised. Thanks to the very slim construction, the developers at FOX were able to save a lot of weight. The distinctive step at the bottom of the lower fork tubes creates sufficient space for brake discs and spokes to be able to maintain the hub width of the wheels. For the 2020 model year, the fork crown of the Step-Cast forks was revised to further improve both the torsional stiffness and the braking stiffness. This means a significant performance increase on today’s XC courses that get tougher and tougher!
Combined with the lightweight and minimalistic Kabolt screw axle, the FOX 32 Step-Cast Factory suspension fork really uses every possibility to ensure maximum performance on the race track.
Thanks to the improved Float-EVOL air spring with enlarged negative chamber and user-friendly 2-Pos FIT4 damping cartridge, which can be controlled in no time via the remote handlebar lever, the 32 Factory impresses with very sensible responding qualities, a linear spring characteristic with a good amount of support in the middle travel range and easy adaptation to the individual requirements.
2 directly adjustable compression settings (Open, Firm) allow a lightning-fast adjustment of the fork to different terrain conditions at the push of a button. Moreover, the suspension fork comes with 22 clicks low-speed compression in open mode to perfectly adapt the riding qualities to the pilot’s preferences.
In addition, the progression of the spring characteristic curve of the FOX 32 Step-Cast Factory can be adapted to your own needs with volume spacers.
• Intended use: Cross-Country, Marathon
• Casting with Step-Cast design and Kabolt screw axle
• Revised fork crown for increased stiffness
• Construction: aluminium fork crown, magnesium lower fork tubes, aluminium upper tubes (Kashima coating, gold)
• Wheel size: 29“
• Stanchion Ø: 32 mm
• Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8"-1.5 threadless, approx. 264 mm
• Suspension: Float EVOL
• Travel: 100 mm
• Volume spacers for spring rate adjustment
• Damping: closed 2-Pos FIT4 cartridge (Open, Firm)
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low-speed compression (2 positions + 22 clicks in open mode)
• Remote: yes
• Disc brake mount: PostMount 6" (160 mm Direct Mount), max. disc rotor Ø 203 mm
• Max. tyre size: 29“ x 2,3" (You should check the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. There should be a distance of at least 8 mm to the fork crown.)
• Fork length: 503,7 mm
• Hub width: 15 x 110 mm (Boost)
• Offset: 51 mm
• Weight: approx. 1.388 g
In the box:
FOX 32 Step-Cast Factory suspension fork incl.
• 1 x two-position remote lever
• 1 x Kabolt thru axle
• 1 x (brake) hose guide
• 1 x Ahead star nut
• 3 x volume spacers
- Travel (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm