- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Performance Series are Fox’s entry-level forks in the high-quality segment of the US American suspension specialist. The FOX 32 Step-Cast Performance suspension fork benefits from the technologies and experiences gained in many years of racing. Thus, it features the Step-Cast design that was initially used for Factory forks to save weight through a much narrower chassis while keeping stiffness at a high level. The distinctive Step-Cast lower leg design offers enough space for disc rotors and spokes to maintain the hub width of the wheels. The FOX 32 Step-Cast Performance is available for 15 mm thru axles of 100 mm or 110 mm BOOST.
Thanks to the improved FLOAT EVOL air spring with increased negative air spring volume and user-friendly Grip 3-Pos cartridge damping, the 32 Performance impresses with high sensitivity, a linear spring curve with extra mid-stroke support and easy adjustment. As the dampers offers no more than three different positions, it allows for easy compression adjustments so that the rider can focus on rebound adjustment and air pressure. Thus, hobby pilots won’t be overwhelmed with adjustment options either. Besides, it is possible to adjust the air volume of the FOX 32 Step-Cast Performance to your needs with volume spacers.
• Intended use: Cross Country, Marathon
• Step-Cast Design
• Design: aluminium fork crown, magnesium lowers, aluminium uppers (anodized for reduced friction, black)
• Wheel size: 29“
• Upper tube Ø: 32 mm
• Steerer dimensions: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5, threadless, approx. 264 mm
• Suspension: Float Evol
• Travel: 100 mm
• Volume spacers for spring curve adjustments
• Damper: Grip 3Pos (Open, Medium, Firm)
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low-speed compression (3-pos)
• Remote: no
• Disc brake mounting system: PostMount 6" (160 mm DirectMount), max. disc rotor Ø 203 mm
• Max. tyre size: 29“ x 2,3 (It might be required to test the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. The minimum distance to the fork crown should be 8 mm)
• Fork length: 503,7 mm
• Weight: approx. 1550 g
Front hub spacing:
• 15 x 100 mm
• 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
• 44 mm
• 51 mm
Note: The suspension fork offset has an impact on the wheelbase, as well as on the steering and riding behaviour of your bike. A longer offset reduces trail and the other way around. A high trail means greater stability and lazier, slower steering. Shorter trail makes the bike easier to steer, yet also a bit less stable with increasing speed.
In the box:
FOX 32 Step-Cast Performance suspension fork, 1x thru axle, 1x (brake)cable guide, 1x Ahead star nut, 3x volume spacers
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Travel (mm):
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm